Mental Health Counseling: Five Obstacles We Can Help You Overcome
Finding effective mental health counseling may seem simply unreachable. Many obstacles are standing in your way, but we can help you overcome those roadblocks, guiding you along your journey to recovery. Here at Mental Health Center, we understand that every family is in a different situation, so our services are designed to get you the most effective mental health counseling for your specific condition.
Getting Mental Health Counseling
- Assessment: In the early stages of seeking mental health counseling, you may not be sure what condition or concern you need help for. That is why we start with a screening and consultation process; this includes a mental health assessment. We’ll explore your past mental health history, current needs, and any additional obstacles that may stand in the way of you receiving mental health help. How do you get there? A simple phone call is all you need to start the process. It’s not easy but it is the first step in admitting you have a problem that needs others to help you.
- Understanding/Education: Now that you know what kind of mental health issue you’re dealing with, you might be a bit nervous. You might even shy away from seeking help. That’s a perfectly normal reaction, and education can help you understand your particular condition. We provide you the resources to help you better comprehend your mental health disorder as well as potential treatment programs. You can even attend one of our mental health support groups, designed for families who want to learn more about a mental illness.
- Finding the right treatment provider: Our care coordination team is made up of experienced professionals who will work closely with you to develop an individual service needs plan that includes mental health counseling. Our goal is to help you find a treatment program that can meet all of your needs including substance abuse and medical, when necessary
- Financial Barriers: Finances can be prohibitive when it comes to seeking mental health counseling. At Mental Health Center, we are committed to getting you access to mental health treatment which is why we have affordable self-pay rates and also accept most private insurance plans. The last thing you need to do is worry about money. We want to facilitate a seamless transition into recovery, and that includes looking after the financial side of things.
- Accessibility: One of our main goals at Mental Health Center is to allow you to receive support that enables you to live as independently as possible. We strive to connect you with experienced mental health professionals that understand your situation and can create a plan for you. Although it may appear that there are obstacles in your way, we can work together to tear them down. With mental health counseling, you can start living a healthy, manageable lifestyle.
The Bottom Line
Finding exceptional mental health treatment may seem like a daunting task, but we promise to work with you in order to find a treatment plan that best suits your condition.
If you or someone you love is suffering from a mental illness, please call us. Mental Health Center has a compassionate, well experienced team that is dedicated to making sure we provide you with the tools necessary to manage your mental health condition and live the happiest, healthiest life possible.